Are missing teeth making you feel self-conscious or keeping you from eating comfortably?
Dental implants are an ideal and affordable solution for missing teeth. Whether you need a single tooth replacement or a full mouth reconstruction, our dental implants in Geelong will have you smiling again in no time.
What is a dental implant?
A dental implant is a replacement for the roots of a tooth. It is a titanium screw that is surgically placed into the jaw and used to fill the gap left by missing teeth and secure dental crowns, bridgework, or dentures, as required.
Implants are made from bio compatible material which allows them to fuse with the jawbone. Over time, the bone grows around the implant, making them a permanent fixture in the mouth.
All-On-4 Implants in Geelong
Not only do our Dentists & Doctors Geelong provide single dental implants, but we also offer the advanced All-On-4 technique, suitable for people with multiple missing teeth. Unlike removable dentures, All-On-4 implants are a permanent solution for a healthier and better-looking smile.
Traditionally, replacing a full arch of teeth involves multiple dental implants, bone grafting, and a healing period. Our All-On-4 implants in Geelong replace multiple missing teeth by placing a whole new set of teeth using four titanium implants. These strong and durable implants support a fixed dental prosthesis with 10 to 14 teeth.
What are the benefits of dental implants in Geelong?
Our dental implants in Geelong are a preferred treatment for several reasons:
- Affordable option: Our dental implants in Geelong are an affordable and accessible option. We have interest-free payment options available and we accept major health funds.
- Looks like real teeth: This treatment accentuates your best smile and improves your confidence.
- Helps regain youthfulness in face: Missing teeth can cause the facial muscles to sag. Replacing missing teeth will stop your face from sagging and ageing quicker.
- Feels like real teeth: Missing teeth don’t just affect your appearance. They also make it harder to chew, bite, and speak. Our dental implants in Geelong restore full functionality again to improve comfort.
- Independent from surrounding teeth: Dental implants treat only the gaps missing (or the damaged teeth that require extractions). This means that the healthy enamel of the surrounding natural teeth is preserved.
- Keeps the surrounding teeth from moving: Missing teeth makes it easier for the surrounding teeth to shift and cause greater problems, which may require more costly orthodontic treatment in the future.
- Comfortable and stable: Unlike dentures, dental implants are not removable. Their stability makes it easy and natural to continue eating all of your favourite foods.
- Durable: Implants can’t decay like real teeth can. They’re designed to last a lifetime when well-cared-for.
- Easy to care for: Although dental implants can’t decay, they still require the same effort of care as your natural teeth. Simply brush and floss twice a day, as usual, and visit our dentists in Geelong for regular check-ups.
- High success rate and patient satisfaction: Dental implants have the highest success rate of any implanted surgical device.
Book a complimentary visit with our trusted dentists in Geelong
Before the treatment, our trusted dentists at Dentist & Doctors Geelong will examine your mouth with a complimentary consultation. During this visit, we will:
- Discuss your smile goals
- Assess your health
- Check your bone health using our 3D imaging software
- Provide you with a treatment plan and quote
Dentist & Doctors Geelong are dedicated to providing a positive experience with every visit. We also provide General Anaesthetic services to anxious patients.
To book a consultation, call us on (03) 5221 9129 or book online here. We’re located at on Gheringhap St in Geelong with ample parking on Corio St.